Citra keeps freezing. Nothing works, how do I fix this?

I would really like to emulate the 3d version of Ocarina of Time. But no matter what I look at, no matter what I try, it continues to have this problem. Every single time I open a chest, or a cutscene is activated, the screen will freeze up. The sound still acts as if I’m playing the game, and when I move around I can hear link moving around. But it gets stuck on a frame and will not work until I restart the emulation. It does it every single time and nowhere I look has helped me whatsoever. I’ve changed which version I’m using, I’ve changed graphic settings, but nothing works and I’m starting to get frustrated.

Here are my device specs:

Device name DESKTOP-26UGOGJ
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID 017311E7-693E-4EA6-9F83-31837E4DB916
Product ID 00330-54913-28906-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

And windows if you need that too:

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎3/‎7/‎2021
OS build 19043.1526
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

I’m using Citra Nightly 1392

citra_log.txt (29.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1392   HEAD-ddb7ead
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
GPU Driver Version                           20.19.15.4835
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [ ]
Shader JIT                                   [ ]
System Region                                -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

This driver is out of date, to update download win64_15.40.5171.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Apart from that, you’re using a specific, very old Citra version, which shouldn’t be required for your iGPU. Try the latest Nightly build after updating your GPU driver.

I updated my driver and the version of Citra. It still freezes whenever I open a chest. In the exact same way, on the exact same frame.

Please upload a new log file.