It basically just keeps freezing.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4310U CPU @ 2.00GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1413
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
*The log file was too large but there was a lot of this
[1423.060395] HW.Memory core/memory.cpp:Read:181: unmapped Read32 @ 0x8006898C
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
You should try updating your graphics driver and having a better processor of 2.3 ghz
Hello i have the same problem, here is my logfile, citra_log.txt (4.0 KB) plz help me what to do next and how to solve it. regards.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1415 HEAD-eb0364d
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
could u plz tell me how to do that? do i have to search in the citra setting? or where? regards