Issue: Hello everyone , i just got Pokemon X on citra and can’t open it due to the fact that the loading screen for citra keeps loading for an infinite time
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When i launch the game , i get stuck in an infinite loading bar.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1804
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Turn off GDB Stub in the debug tab in Citra configuration.
I’ve done it and got a fatal error , here is the log if it can help :
citra_log.txt (19.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1804 HEAD-7801907
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 526.47
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
Unable to read RomFS
Corrupted rom, follow the guides below to redump the game from your 3DS. Have at least 4GB free space on your 3DS’s SD card so it has space enough to dump any game: