Citra keyboard stop to work

Hey guys,
Every time i play pokemon omega ruby and i go to the internet i back to the game and the keyboard stop to work on it.
I tried many times to delete the config in Roam folder,Run the citra as administrator, uninstall the game and install in again and the problem does not solved.
Any solutions ?

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • Citra Version:1280( i think)
  • Game: Pokemon omega ruby

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

By online you mean local multiplayer with Passersby, right?

No i mean i go to PC what’app or Pokedex in my Google Chrome.

Remember that the citra window must be on focus (the one on the top) for your keyboard to work.

Of course,
I meant when i minimize the citra and come back to it later (while its the main window as you described) the keyboard stop to work.
It really fruestrating to uninstall the game and install it again every time.

Doesn’t simply reopening citra fixes this issue? this doesn’t sound like a citra issue.
are you sure or game isn’t simply frozen?

Sometimes when i reopening the game its working but sometimes its not. even not when i remove my config.
No the game isn’t frozen actually the charecter are still able to move with (up,left,right,down arrows keys) which still working, but the other keys in the keyboard just not responding.

Well i need urgently help. the keyboard stop to work for me even when i reinstall the game…

it doesn’t sound like an issue on citra side, make sure that you are configuring your keys before launching a game, also check if others apps are not conflicting with citra.

Well it does citra problem because the keyboard do sometimes work and sometimes not…(i tried it in many games, Pokemon X,Omega ruby and Sun.)