Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.: I load tomadachi life but its really laggy, Its not even fun to play because of how slow it is. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1507
- Game: Tomadachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (64.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1507 HEAD-39463f1
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 445.75
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Emulation->Configure... then set
Limit Speed Percent back to 100%. You might have used the
- key by accident which decreases emulation speed. You can change hotkeys in the Hotkeys tab under Controls.