citra_log.txt (31.4 KB)
When I am playing Pokemon Ultra Sun, the game lags to unplayable speeds, of around 30-40% 11FPS. I am not too sure what is causing this issue.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1784
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1784 HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 26.20.11008.6001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Please re-enable Hardware Shaders after you install the up to date driver. It’ll give you a nice performance boost.