Citra Loading Gray Screen from Roms after User File Transfer

Issue:
Just transfered over my save game files from Citra on Ubuntu. When trying to load a ROM it quick flashes a white screen then loads into a gray one to stay.

All my graphic drivers are up to date.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel i7 8700K
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #833
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (9.2 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Is any sound playing in the background? does any other game work? disable ‘Enable Hardware Renderer’ (before launching your game) and see if anything changes.

No sound playing in the background. I’ll try another game I have dragged the game off of my old laptop that was running it.
I have that disabled already.

Any recommendations for a small game to download?

You have to dump from your 3DS, it shouldn’t take long. btw there are two similar checkboxes. ‘Enable Hardware Renderer’ and ‘Enable Hardware Shader’, try both if not already (before running your game)

Okay I got another game running. Weird

I want to play my Ultra Sun game.
Could it be a corrupted .3ds file that was moved?
The .3ds game works fine still on my Laptop running Citra but when i move that game over to the PC the same gray boxes appear.

Would I have to reinstall that .3ds ROM again? Would that affect my game saves that I transferred over for it?

Would that affect my game saves

No, your saves are kept in the folder you moved.

Could it be a corrupted .3ds file that was moved?

Possibly.

Thank you for the help! It was a corrupted save file. Everything is running now.
!solved