Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra doesn’t show “Loading Shaders XXXX/XXXX” like before, and now it just directly “boots” the game, but only the first frame is shown, then it freezes my PC and I’m forced to use Task Manager to close Citra
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core(R) i3-3110M CPU @2,40GHz, 2400Mhz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1748
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (24.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1748 HEAD-4e15823
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
This driver is out of date. To update, download
win64_18.104.22.16861.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_22.214.171.12461.zip
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.