The FPS is at max 10
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #1961
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (85.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1961 HEAD-64ac2c9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
Ignore the bot about the drivers, it’s a bit dumb when it comes to old iGPUs.
You should go to
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and enable both Hardware Shaders and Shader JIT.
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.