Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra run very slow pokemon games - 20% speed.
- Operating System: MacOs mojave
- CPU: 2,7 ghz intel core i5
- GPU: intel iris graphics 6100
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1367
- Game: pokemon sunlog copia.txt (19.2 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1367 HEAD-acf1fe5
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 6100
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
Change to HLE audio. LLE is slow even on i9-9900K
Thanks… the speed is around 80% now… How can i get it faster?
Did you also enable CPU JIT as the bot told? You can also try enable Hardware Shader but last time I heard on macOS there can be issues with it so that’s why it’s off by default.
On Mac how do I change my Citra settings
im having the same problems