Citra menu is greyed, also in German
- Operating System: macOS Catalina
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-5350U CPU @ 1.80GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
- Game: no game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (3.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Close citra, open citra’s config folder
~/.config/citra-emu/ and delete the ‘qt-config.ini’ file and try again, also upload your new log.