Citra multiplayer connection error

Issue:
Port forwareding and triggering is done correctly. My friend can connect to my private room. Game shows the created session but when i press join in game, it fails.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Make sure that you and your friend are on the same game update version. For example, if your friend is on version 1.0 and you’re on version 1.2, you won’t be able to connect. You should also make sure that the two have you have a stable internet connection (vastly different/fluctuating ping will lead to disconnections)
Lastly, make sure that neither of you have any cheat codes activated or used save states prior to connecting.

Hi, afterwards I also tried this with my two computers on same local network (citra room on wan ofcourse) same upd. version, no cheats already, stable very low ping internet connection. Still same issue. Also tried with mk7 still same issue.

MK7 specifically is a title that required DLP files in order to use the local multiplayer features. What was the first game you tried?

first was tekken 3d prime