Citra Multiplayer issues

Me and my friends are having problems with connecting in the same room in the multiplayer. When we try to connect in the same room the message “Unablee to connect to the host. Verify that the connection settings are correct. If you still cannot connect, contact the room host and verify that the host is properly configured with the external port forwarded”. We tried to port forward but this didn’t work. We tried to desable the firewall but this also didnt work.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: intel core i3 6100 3,7 GHZ
  • GPU: Nvida GTX 730
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 939

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

We tried to port forward but this didn’t work

by that you mean you that you successfully port forward on your router but it didn’t work on citra?

its usually not a good idea to change firewall settings, for windows does that automatically for you when a program requests it, that is, a message box will appear to confirm:

bad firewall settings can prevent a program to work properly, to undo these firewall settings open ‘Windows Firewall with Advanced Security’ and on Inbound Rules/Outbound Rules find ‘citra-qt’ entries and delete it. as i said before when you need it network access, windows will prompt you to accept the connection.

Yes we tried. No didnt’ work at all.

First i try desabiliting if work, i change the setting afterwards.