Issue: I click on Citra Nightly and it looks like it will start, then nothing happens. Task Manager shows that it is suspended. When I try to uninstall it, the maintenance tool appears on Task Manager and it says it is suspended too. So haven’t been able to open it or uninstall it.
I think it might be something to do with a virus software, either Microsoft’s one or Avast, but I haven’t been able to figure it out, tried disabling both of them but no joy.
- Operating System: Windows 10 - OS Build 17134.523
- CPU: AMD FX™-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1.0.0
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: