After using filxr citra build and again using nightly citra MHXX ingame shadow is reduced and theres flickering but not often. Because of this my MHXX on citra now run great. Roar and flash bomb are not causing any slowdown also when fighting astalos now is great and there is no lag even in hunters hub. This problem seems to turn into a positive effect. It seems that game is running in ultra low now if you compare it to a pc game. Will this turn into a more sever problem later on.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64)
- CPU: Intel i5 2310M 2.2ghz
- GPU: AMD 7670M clocked at core: 780 Mem clock:1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1170
- Game: MHXX v1.4ENG patch v5
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (106.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: