Logitech F310 Controller is not working after updating to Citra Nightly 1174. I already tested on other games, emulator and application and it is working fine. I already check the mapping and it registers the button that i press but when i play a game it is not working no response.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- CPU: i5 3210M 2.2ghz
- GPU: AMD 7670M & Intel HD graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1174
- Game: MHGen, MH XX, Pokemun Sun and Pokemun Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (138.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: