Citra Nightly 1694 stops responding when a game is double-clicked. However, when using an older version of Citra, namely Citra Master-fd38ad52, the games all run fine.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit (6.1,Build 7601)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73GHz (8CPUs), ~1.7GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 435M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1694
- Game: Ace Attorney Trilogy, The Legend of Zelda- a Link Between Worlds, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: