Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I try to load Citra, I get an error of (Not Responding), and it gets stuck until I use Task Manager. Is there a workaround? I can’t create a log because of this, and I can’t do any other inputs on Citra-qt other than sending in anonymous data that they request.
I have reinstalled this app multiple times, and it never works. I can’t access any of the menu items either.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version 22H2
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
- GPU: GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2022
- Game: None
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: