I recently had gotten a new motherboard but when I got my PC back on 10/4 I was able to open both Citra Canary and Nightly fine with no issues. For 2 days I cannot get either of them to open 10/9-10/10. All I get is my curser doing the blue loading wheel for a few seconds then nothing. I even tried an older build of both Nightly and Canary to see if it helped but the citra-qt.exe will not open. Please help!!! I miss my citra!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700 @ 3.60GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): ANY Version
- Game: N/A (cannot get citra to launch)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):N/A (cannot get citra to launch, no error code appears)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: