When i load a rom citra crashes.
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: Intel ® HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
- Game: Any Game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (22.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20663
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.