Citra Nightly crashes when trying to feed Pokemon Pokeblock (ORAS)

I’m playing on Pokemon Omega Ruby, but I also have the issue on Alpha Sapphire as well. I wanted to try Pokemon contests but can’t because the games freeze up when I try to feed a Pokeblock to any Pokemon.

System Information

Citra Log:
citra_log.txt (60.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1707 HEAD-a2f34ea
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
GPU Driver Version                            20.19.15.5126
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and disable Accurate Multiplication. Your iGPU tends to have issues with that option so maybe it’s the cause of the issue.

I’m sorry, but it didn’t work. It still froze up and crashed on me.

This might be a long shot but please try this:
Try going to Emulation>Configuration>System and set the *CPU Clock Speed down to 50%. Then try again.
If this doesn’t work, make sure to set it back to 100%.

1 Like

It didn’t work. It keeps freezing. Set it back to 100%.

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem? I’m still experiencing the same issue.

Ah, my bad. This topic must’ve gotten buried for me. Can you try testing out if this still occurs when Accurate Multiplication is turned off? (Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab)

Hi, no worries. Thank you for helping me. It’s still lagging, though. I managed to feed a Pokemon a Pokeblock and it just went back to lagging.

The lagging is normal. For that, you can decrease the CPU Clock Speed that I mentioned in a previous post. Try putting that to around 50% (if it starts freezing, set it higher until it’s stable).

I put CPU Clock Speed around 50% as you said but it still freeze
I also disabled Accurate Multiplicatio. But it didn’t work :frowning:

Please open up your own support topic for your issue. Fill in all the information that the support template asks you for.

But I have the same problem with the one in topic

Maybe, but I have no information about your PC, platform, hardware or a log file. Opening up a new topic would give you a template to fill in all that information so that we can help you better. It would also make things more organized so that we can track your issue better.