Citra Nightly/Games running very slow on Windows 10 HP

Hello, I downloaded Citra Nightly the other day (it only took 10 hours to figure out lol), downloaded Paper Mario Sticker Star and everything is fine EXCEPT the game is running REALLY slow. Is there a way to fix this? thanks in advance:+1:t5:

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: windows HP
  • GPU: AMD Radeon R4
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
  • Game: Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

There’s no way to fix it. You have to wait for the devs to add further compatibility. They recommend the canary version, but it’s the same performance for now.

Erm, @TheKoopaKingdom.

Please give something proper.

Commit hash ? ( looks like “HEAD-678f6”)

I guess u can read ?

I saw that it works a bit faster in older canary builds. The one I used is “6c562b7”.
And you don’t need to publicly mention that you download the game instead of decrypting yourself.

@Sahil_Gagrai What do you mean publicly mention if you download the game your a pirate even if you tell anyone or not.

What he means that if u don’t tell anyone that whether you have downloaded or decrypted, no one can flag or ban u. So u don’t want to mention.

Please end the piracy discussion here. We, the moderators, privately resolve piracy issues so there is no need to publicly point it out.

1 Like

I have a very annoying problem with hp computers mine is a low end toshiba but monster hunter x runs at 100% but i’ve tried in better hardware and doesnt gets to 60% speed

@alynicole have you solved the hp wimdows 10 issue?

This is a really old thread. Please create a new support thread including all the details, screenshots, system specs, & the log.

1 Like