Citra keeps crashing whenever I try to play Bravely Default. It keeps crashing while loading the game, just an infinite backscreen. I’m really new at this and I don’t know what’s happening. Any help would be appreciated.
- Operating System: Windows 11 home
- CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1893
- Game: Bravely Default
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (63.6 KB)