Citra nightly latest build stops working when running monster hunter 4 ultimate

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
hey,this problem has been bugging me since yesterday,i recently downloaded the latest build of citra nightly to play monster hunter 4 ultimate but at the start screen of the game in the newgame or continue selection when i choose newgame,citra just stops working,it has done this five times now,i really hope you respond and help me

System Information

• Operating System: 64 bit ,64 based processor
  • CPU: don’t know where it is sorry
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1589
  • Game: Monster hunter 4 ultimate
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

[citra_log.txt|attachment](upload://fURkM96c2u7V6W2LGACzhMtt6fI.txt) (94.5 KB) 

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (94.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1589 HEAD-96fa75f
Operating System                              Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2117U @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.5129
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

Ignore the bot, it is a bit dumb when it comes to old GPUs, 5129 are the latest which you already have installed.

Since you have an old GPU which can randomly crash due to a driver bug you might need to use Nightly 1392 until you upgrade your computer: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392

Thanks for replying,i actually have nightly version 1459 or so and it plays pokemon x,ultra sun and omega ruby really well but monstet hunter 4 ultimate plays on this bulid but it is very slow

when i downloaded monster hunter 4 ultimate it played pass the character creation and game selection on nightly 1459 but it was slow,so i downloaded the latest version of nightly thinking it will increase the speed but it didn’t play it at all

Umm just tested the version you said i should download,it’s worse sorry to say

Well you do have a low-end laptop with only integrated graphics from 2012 so :stuck_out_tongue: You should be using the performance codes as well, more info here: MH4U runs fine till i'm in a zone with another player

MH4U does run on latest Nightly, at least for me but I have i7-3770K with GTX 1070:

performance codes?,please can you tell me some

Click the link in my previous post, they are listed there. They only work for v1.1 so make sure you have dumped the game update using the guide below:

UPDATE,i added the cheatcodes again,it increased the performance a little,then i over clocked my laptop and MH4U started running at perfect speed with a 3x native graphics

Please upload your own post about your issue. That way we can more easily keep them appart.

citra_log.txt (4.8 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.