My game will freeze with 0fps very quickly after start:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I7-8700k
- GPU: GTX 1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1718
- Game: Ocarina of Time 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (14.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1718 HEAD-dd31ed6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 471.41
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Set your CPU Clock Speed back to 100% in
Emulation>Configuration>System. If it freezes again, please upload another log file.