Performance is very very slow (1%, 2%, 3%)!
- Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit (Service Pack 1)
- CPU: 2.20 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6470M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1696
- Game: Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros (Decrypted for Citra)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (13.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1696 HEAD-8e3c767
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon HD 6470M
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [ ]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
is there a way to make the performances get better?
If I were you, I’d start by turning off Dump Textures. I don’t know if that will make the game run any faster, but if you keep it on, your game will crash sooner or later. As for speed, unless you purposely turned them off, i’d turn Hardware Renderer and Hardware Shader back on and see if that helps.
Finally I’m gonna quote @tywald here.
If you want more speed you would need to dual boot Linux (e.g Ubuntu) because there are more optimized drivers for OpenGL for Radeon cards. Otherwise you will need to switch to Nvidia if you only want to be on Windows.