Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I tried playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4, but I always end up getting between 5-25% speed, despite decreasing all of the graphical settings and ensuring that I have updated all of my drivers.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (Version 21H2, Build 19044.2075)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-6300U
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1788
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1788 HEAD-030ecaa
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1199
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [ ]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Emulation>Configuration>General and hit Reset All Settings.
You shouldn’t need to touch any of the advanced graphics settings. Playing with them will massively influence the performance, and the standard settings are already set up for the best performance.