I was just playing a game on Citra and then I had closed it to where I then opened the same game but this time it would wait a second and then immediately close Citra. After closing the game the first time, though, I updated Citra to the newest version. After this was then it began to no longer operate.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-9700F
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2002
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Moon (Randomized)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (6.4 KB)