Cuando quiero emular el juego, el emulador crashea.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home. 8GB Ram
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460
- GPU: 3.20GHz - 3-20GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1381
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):https://gyazo.com/48d869f76186bec5d022e87f0ccbda9b
citra_log.txt (6.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1381 HEAD-5fa71d4
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.