Whenever I try to open a pokemon game, after it loads the shaders, citra just stays on the launching screen without launching the actual game. Also, when i try to stop or restart the rom, or close citra, citra becomes “not responding”.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3350
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 500 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1697
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon X, Pokemon Ultra Sun, etc
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar)
dont have one
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (17.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: