This only happened until after the latest update, but Citra isn’t loading the rom I use for Fire Emblem Awakening anymore. At least, specifically the European version. The minute I click on it to load, it just crashes right after when I didn’t have this problem before. Oddly enough, it works with the USA version of the game with no issues, however the European one has more cheats and more progress in my save, so I’d like to still use it if possible.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
- GPU: NVIDA GeForce RTX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1793
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening (EU)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (160.0 KB)