When I load a game, it refuses to load.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Version 2004
- CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 4GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1579
- Game: Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1579 HEAD-e79de31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [ ]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
Turn off GDB Stub:
Enable everything in the Advanced graphics options, and turn CPU JIT back on (see screenshot above).