Citra not opening or booting and gives crashed error

Issue:
Citra crashing on startup and not booting

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: AMD A4-4000 APU
  • GPU: Radeon HD graphics
  • Citra Version : latest version(June 2020)

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (98 Bytes)

Do you have any controller connected to the computer? If yes, try unplug it then see if you can start Citra. Make sure you either open Citra from the start menu or open citra-qt in the folder.

no controller connected and citra-qt crashing when opened, i opened it from the folder

Looks like your log filter is set to *:Critical which is wrong. Since you can’t open citra-qt press WinKey+R then type %appdata\Citra\config in the box, then open qt-config.ini then find *:Critical. Change it to *:Info then save & close the file. Reopen citra-qt and upload a new log, it should have more information now.

there is no citra-qt config file, instead there is only one file named as sdl2-config in the folder location \ADMIN-PC\Users(my user name)\AppData\Roaming\Citra\config

just changed critical to Info , the log file now is as followcitra_log.txt (98 Bytes)
Citra qt still has not opened and crashes when opened

But you are trying to use the GUI version of Citra (citra-qt), right? The config you mention is for the CLI version. Did you create a folder called user somewhere? It would override the settings in AppData\Roaming

Looks like you have the exact same problem as this user:

Read the whole thread

i read the whole thread, do you seriously expect me to reinstall windows , and anyway i am using pirated version of windows 7, please help

So none of the other solutions before that point worked? (Before I mention reinstall). Like the manual Citra as shown in the video I posted there.

Microsoft ceased support for Windows 7 back in January so you won’t get any security updates now which will put you at risk for new exploits. It’s recommended to upgrade to Windows 10. You can use it for free, you would just get the “Activate Windows” in the bottom right.

i am going to reinstall once and do all the methods once again. then we will see ahead.

i just upgraded to windows 10 from pirated windows 7 and lol I got genuine version and not to mention citra now works lol,
thank you a lot man, have a good day!!!