Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™2 Duo CPU E7500
- GPU: None
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1392
- Game: BYE-BYE BOXBOY!
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (8.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1392 HEAD-ddb7ead
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.1
Graphics Renderer llvmpipe (LLVM 8.0, 128 bits)
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are using Mesa LLVMpipe renderer. You need to install the proper driver for your graphics card from your distribution’s package manager.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.1. Citra requires OpenGL 3.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
Your hardware is way too weak. Not just your GPU (which currently appears to be done through software rendering).