Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nighly 1550
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (112.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1550 HEAD-028609d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
the same, I just repost it because I update the driver but the bot still saying the same thing