Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra will not run on my Mac says
"OpenGL 3.3 unsupported on GPU or obsolete graphics driver”
- Operating System: Macbook pro 2012
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1269
- Game: all games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1269 HEAD-6848592
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
how do I disable GDB debugging in settings
Citra > Configure > General > Debug > uncheck ‘Enable GDB Stub’.