Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Because I’m using a Mac, I have the issue with the Open GL 3.3 error message. I saw recommendations to use older versions, and I heard that nightly-1144 is the last version (on Mac) to work. I downloaded the 1144 version off of github. But now when I open citra it says The application “citra-qt” can’t be opened. I think this is because I need an installation .dmg for this version specifically, but I’m not sure. Can someone give me an installation .dmg for nightly-1144 (for macOS)or tell me what I’m otherwise doing wrong? Thanks
- Operating System: 10.13.6
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: