Citra on 32-bit

Is there any possibilities of citra emulator on 32-bit will work properly like those on 64-bit? Just asking​:smiley::+1::wave:

The FAQ says:

Citra is actively tested and supported on various 64-bit version of Windows ( 7 and up) (…) We have no plans to support 32-bit operating system officially.

There are some reasons listed in this Thread.

Oh ok… I guess it’s time to give up on finding, emulators for 3ds. :sob::cry::sweat:

It’s a bad idea to support 32-bit for Citra since it’s just an emulator being worked by a group of random users and it can be very demanding if they’re going to do updates since it’s limitations can be a problem too. Every 7th gen console emulators are on 64-bit nowadays. (RPCS3, Cemu, Dolphin Emulator, Citra, Xenia)

Oh… Man… What a sad news…

32-bit died when AMD released their dual-core, 64-bit CPU (Athlon 64 X2) back in 2005 - pretty much every CPU since then has supported 64-bit :stuck_out_tongue: I think the last Intel CPU that was only 32-bit was the earlier versions of the Pentium 4.

Chances are your CPU does support 64-bit but you are running a 32-bit Operating System so all you have to is to install a 64-bit OS.

I think a lot of the people requesting 32 bit versions are Windows XP holdouts who refuse to upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 10, and it’s only going to get worse for them as more and more emulators/programs/apps drop 32 bit support (Like Dolphin did with 5.0)

i have a 32 bit windows 10 touchscreen tablet which cant be upgraded to 64 bit lenovo miix 300, it can run 64 bit but you cant install it