Citra on Android is outdated

Issue:

No hablo muy bien inglés, así que disculpen mis errores.
Decidí hacer esta publicación ya que no pude encontrar ninguna que mencionara esto.
Hace unos meses descargué la app desde la Play Store y me gustó mucho el hecho de que el rendimiento es bueno en algunos juegos, aunque también es de esperarse que hayan bugs gráficos, etc, por lo que esperaba que solucionaran problemas y agregaran otras funciones. Tras esperar un tiempo a ver si actualizaban la app decidí ver cuándo fue la última actualización y fue hace un año (Beta 15; 8 de Mayo 2021) y es aquí donde viene mi pregunta: ¿Seguirán dando soporte a las versiones de Android? ¿Planean seguir actualizando esas versiones? Me parece que el emulador es genial, aunque es un poco triste que no se implementen muchas mejoras que han agregado durante este tiempo a otras versiones, algunas de las cuales pueden solucionar bugs gráficos o mejorar el rendimiento. Gracias

I don’t speak English very well, so please excuse my mistakes.
I decided to make this post as I couldn’t find any that mentioned this.
A few months ago I downloaded the app from the Play Store and I really liked the fact that the performance is good in some games, although it is also to be expected that there are graphical bugs, etc, so I expected them to fix issues and add other features. After waiting a while to see if they updated the app, I decided to see when the last update was and it was a year ago (Beta 15; May 8, 2021) and this is where my question comes from: Will they continue to support Android versions? Do you plan to keep updating those versions? Me it seems that the emulator is great, although it is a bit sad that many improvements that have been added during this time to other versions are not implemented, some of which can fix graphics bugs or improve performance. Thank you

System Information

• Operating System: Android 11
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): bed6a4f12
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

We currently have a lack of a dev to work full time on the Android side of things. Which makes getting updates out rather difficult. Such is the nature of open source development unfortunately. Anyone can contribute, but there also isn’t an obligation to do so.

Sé que cada desarrollador trabaja en su tiempo libre aportando su grano de arena y que hay muchas cosas que se pueden mejorar e implementar, cosas que pueden tardar años. No digo que deban trabajar en una versión específica pues eso es decisión de cada desarrollador, solo veo lamentable que no actualicen la versión de Android desde hace un año, mucha gente espera esa actualización.
De todas formas gracias por responder y espero el momento en que vuelvan a actualizar en Android

I know that each developer works in his spare time contributing his grain of sand and that there are many things that can be improved and implemented, things that can take years. I am not saying that they should work on a specific version because that is the decision of each developer, I only see it as regrettable that they have not updated the Android version for a year, a lot of people are waiting for that update.
Anyway thanks for answering and I wait for the moment when they update again on Android