Citra only shows bottom screen:
Citra only shows the bottom screen of the game when in default display and takes input for that screen on the top side.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64bit
- CPU: Intel core i5 5200U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (29.6 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Your GPU drivers are outdated, download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from intel’s website.
Thanks for the help. I updated my drivers, but the problem wasn’t solved. Any other ideas?
Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ (before launching the game).