While attempting to launch Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for Citra, I’ve continued to receive an OpenGL 3.3 Unsupported error with a box that says “Your GPU may not support OpenGL 3.3, or you do not have the latest graphics card”, preventing me from launching the game. This is despite my computer having OpenGL 4.6.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1714
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt.old.txt (5.0 KB)