I formatted my notebook and installed Win11. When trying to play on Citra, I was surprised by a huge lag of a maximum 7 FPS! I must say that before I did NOT have ANY kind of problem with the emulation and the citra-qt.exe application settings are the same as used before, on Win10. It is optimized to run at high performance. I considered some problem with the new system (Win11), although the emulation in Yuzu works properly.
- Operating System: Windows 11 (21H2)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
- GPU: NVidia GeForce MX110
- Citra Version: Nightly 1785
- Games: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire / Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)