The game crashes and close the app after a few seconds or minutes that I’m playing. I already tried disabling Disk Shader Cache and enabling Accurate Multiplication, but nothing worked.
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1588
- Game: Pokemon alpha sapphire
citra_log.txt (24.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1588 HEAD-f4e727c
Operating System macOS High Sierra (10.13)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770HQ CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.