Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
There is an odd graphics glitch. The list of languages appears to be invisible, like a layer of color is blocking it out. I had this same problem with my RotomDex before I restarted the game, as there was a layer of white color blocking out the bottom screen. Does anybody have any ideas of how to fix this issue?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @1.90GHz 2.50GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): v1.2
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: