Citra - Pokemon ultra sun 1.2.. Cheat codes update?

I’m new to citra but …here go

So my main reason for coming here today is to ask community about getting cheat codes update for Pokemon ultra sun update to v1.2. there is only few cheat codes for v1.2 . is possible to get most of the v1.1 cheat codes upgrade to v1.2

if not possible let me know

Hello, I would love to help you, but my Pokemon Ultra Sun won’t work well, Mine was super laggy and if I use the cheat codes (it does work for mine) it lags like alot and then the moment I get my first pokemon boom it hangs (sorry I didn’t help you much):sweat_smile:

Thanks for relaying to the topic. Thank you

I know for a fact that Max money, all berries, all medicine, all z crystal, all tm/hms. and all items work on 1.2

any help?

@Sebastien_Mendoza, when you need to create screenshots, use the PRINT key on keyboard, this will copy all pixels of your screen as a Bitmap in your clipboard. Then paste in Paint and save as PNG. If Citra has a builtin method to take screenshots I’m not aware of it yet.

Cheat codes modifies running game memory. That is dangerous by nature. We don’t have the game source code and we are guessing about the meaning of values in its memory. If you got that after trying a cheat code don’t insist. Chances are they don’t work for your ROM version.

I have encountering these issues before. I only can conclude that not all PokeMon games sharing the same title are the same code. There are small differences that result in different memory locations. For example, different translations may have different memory locations, and same cheat code doesn’t work.