I run Citra on my macOS and haven’t found a way to make it portable. I have tried making a user folder in the nightly folder where citra-qt is located, but Citra’s directory stays as ~/.local/share/citra-emu/ . Is there a way to fix this?
My outdated OS and Citra version are intentional
- Operating System: macOS Mojave 10.14
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4 GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1587
- Game: N/A
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): N/A
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Can you show a screenshot of your Citra directory? Also, are you using a manual build, or are you creating the
user folder inside of the normal Citra installation folder?
The Citra I run is located on an external SSD in it’s nightly folder.
I downloaded my Citra version from github, where the Manual download page redirects me. I downloaded “citra-osx-20200707-bd7ee8c.7z” from the nighty-1587 release.