Citra preview shows a blank image from the camera

Issue:
In the citra camera preview the image shown is blank even though it turns on the camera. I have checked with windows and the OS is receiving a feed from the camera itself but it appears that it isn’t being displayed in citra.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11 22H2
  • CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
  • GPU: 3060
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2305 and Nightly 1800
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (11.8 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

New update:
The camera works fine unless the preview window in citra is open. When the preview window is open in citra, all further applications camera previews blank out, and stay that way until both citra’s and the applications preview windows are closed. If they were activated before citra’s preview was or after it was closed, they function as normal.

Until there is a solution I am using Nightly 1720 as that version has the camera working just fine, I am unsure what update bricked the camera for me, but it was somewhere between Nightly 1721 and Nightly 1800.

Yes, we aware of the issue. The dev responsible has yet to get back to us on when they’ll be able to fix it.