Hi guys, i have some problems need to be solved. Here they are:
- On Citra Nightly:
- SMT IV: Apocalypse- I know this game 's compatibility is “great” but from my gameplay experience, it suffered from heavy FPS drop, FPS not consistency but dropped and went up time to time, can you take a look at that? And there seems to be a “bug”: FPS about 17~26 but when i “sleep” in game and go out, FPS goes up to 30 consistency for a short time and it then drop again ???
Log : citra_log - SMT IV Apocalypse.txt (26.5 KB)
- Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven: I know this game is old but i waited for months about its update but haven’t heard anything so i will post its problem here. This game suffers from “extremely” FPS drop, My Laptop can only run about 2-10 FPS when other games have a 20+.
Log: citra_log - Lord of Magna.txt (12.6 KB)
- On Citra Canary ( I know Canary isn’t a place to report bugs + problems but i am talking about DLCs, a hot problem so i guess it’s better for devs to know about this )
- SMT IV: Literally the only game which DLC can’t work. I dumped its DLC the same way as SMT IV Apocalypse, both using the US Decrypted version, dumped by the same Godmode9 latest version but SMT IV:A worked fine and this game didn’t ( Other games beside this one worked fine ) so i guess it might be a bug. Log: citra_log - SMT IV.txt (20.1 KB)
- Fire Emblem fates: DLCs don’t work completely, 70% maps are “reserved”, 30% maps worked perfectly
Log: citra_log - Fire Emblem Fates.txt (45.4 KB)
That’s all of my problems. Hope you guys have a look and fix it. Thank you in advance