Citra Problems about these games

Hi guys, i have some problems need to be solved. Here they are:

• On Citra Nightly:
  • SMT IV: Apocalypse- I know this game 's compatibility is “great” but from my gameplay experience, it suffered from heavy FPS drop, FPS not consistency but dropped and went up time to time, can you take a look at that? And there seems to be a “bug”: FPS about 17~26 but when i “sleep” in game and go out, FPS goes up to 30 consistency for a short time and it then drop again ???
    Log : citra_log - SMT IV Apocalypse.txt (26.5 KB)
  • Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven: I know this game is old but i waited for months about its update but haven’t heard anything so i will post its problem here. This game suffers from “extremely” FPS drop, My Laptop can only run about 2-10 FPS when other games have a 20+.
    Log: citra_log - Lord of Magna.txt (12.6 KB)
  • On Citra Canary ( I know Canary isn’t a place to report bugs + problems but i am talking about DLCs, a hot problem so i guess it’s better for devs to know about this )
  • SMT IV: Literally the only game which DLC can’t work. I dumped its DLC the same way as SMT IV Apocalypse, both using the US Decrypted version, dumped by the same Godmode9 latest version but SMT IV:A worked fine and this game didn’t ( Other games beside this one worked fine ) so i guess it might be a bug. Log: citra_log - SMT IV.txt (20.1 KB)
  • Fire Emblem fates: DLCs don’t work completely, 70% maps are “reserved”, 30% maps worked perfectly
    Log: citra_log - Fire Emblem Fates.txt (45.4 KB)
    That’s all of my problems. Hope you guys have a look and fix it. Thank you in advance

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

SMT IV: Apocalypse- I know this game 's compatibility is “great” but from my gameplay experience, it suffered from heavy FPS drop…

Consider first that you need to post your system specs.

The game compatibility should be taken with a grain of salt, it mostly refers to compatibility
of gameplay, visual and audio features instead of performance, unless notably bad, in which
case some contributors may nonetheless give high compatibility scores, also the contributor system specs may give you leads to why he gave a certain compatibility score.

For your dlc problems, read this thread:

more specifically you need to redump with the updated version of godmode9.
link to both nightly and godmode9 with this fix:

Here are my system specs, sir:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-5500U CPU @2.40 GHz 2.39GHz
RAM: 8,00 gb
System type: 64 bit Operating System, x64 based processor
NVIDIA GEFORCE 840M
Window 10 edition

But what about Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven sir?
I know that game is old but it is a JRPG + its gameplay video on YT seems kinda good so i would say it’s deserved more attention @@

You can tinker around with Enable Hardware Shader / Accurate Multiplication / Accurate Geometry Shader options. but maybe this title needs some more specific implementation to run better.

submit your (detailed, build version, system specs, log, etc…) issue for this game on:

also be aware that a cpu score of 1.800 is recommended:
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html