Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Each time I try to load the game the loading screen appears but then it closes and there is no message that pops to indicate what is happening. The game worked well two days ago
- Operating System: Windows 10 Family
- CPU: Intel core i5-3337U
- GPU: Nvidia geforce GT 720m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1463
- Game: Animal crossing New Leaf : Welcome Amiibo
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (11.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1463 HEAD-3b1b8b7
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 720M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 388.57
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try turn off
Disk Shader Cache in the graphics options in Citra. It causes issues for some users with some games at the moment.