I have an issue with citra, I have dump my game and I tried it on my friends computer on citra and it works. But on my computer, the game start and imediately I have a message who said citra-qt.exe has stopped working.
I went on different topic and see that the problem can be form the version of OpenGL or of the CPU but my OpenGL is the 4.4 and my CPU has the latest update. So idk why doesn’t it works.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3-inside 6100U
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- OpenGL Version: 4.4
- OpenCL Version: 2.0
- Screenschot of GPU configuration (sorry for the french…):
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (16.6 KB)